GUIDEBOOKS AND HERITAGE WRITING
National Trust guidebooks
I have written a number of guidebooks for the National Trust. I hope to make each guide as evocative as they are informative, as interesting to read curled up on the sofa as they are as readers explore the property.
I am the author of the following:
- Henry James at Lamb House, East Sussex (2020)
- Lydford Gorge, Devon (2019)
- Horton Court, South Glos (2018)
- Townend, Cumbria (2018)
- Bath Skyline (contributor) (2017)
- Brockhampton Estate, Herefordshire (2017)
- Tudor Merchant's House, Pembrokeshire (2017)
- Llanerchaeron, Ceredigion (coming soon)
I am currently volunteering with Cleveland Pools, working in their interpretation team. We're producing text that will be used on-site when they reopen in 2021/2 to help visitors (predominantly locals, but some tourists too) find out more about this special part of Bath.